Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mr. Handsome Will Be Turning 1!



I spent the afternoon with Mr. Handsome. Behind the black and white are the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen. Actually, I've seen them before on this little guy in December when we were taking holiday photos. Today we were shooting more photographs for keepsakes and for his special birthday invitation (check back in a few weeks for the finished product).

Although quite a few of the cards I create are during the holidays, I also design birthday invitations, birth announcements and thank you cards. These personalized cards can be created with photographs from a Signature Photo Session or images you submit. I love the feedback my clients share with me after they've sent out their cards! Let me know if there's something I can design for you!

Have a great week everyone!

Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home